Thursday 30 November 2017

OWOD MIX #02 - FLOUNDER, BE FALCON (2017)

A snapshot of playlist-singles from our dream-fodder folder: alphabetical by artist.

1) F. Hardy - Rêve 2) F. Sinatra - Deep in a Dream 3) I. Mori - Dream 4) J. Struntz & A. Farah - Tangle of Dreams 5) Lali Puna - Together In Electric Dreams 6) L. Anderson - Dreaming of Life Before Birth 7) L. Hazlewood - Won't You Tell Your Dreams? 8) Reed/Cale - A Dream 9) L. Connors/S. Langille - I Wish I Didn't Dream 10) M. Monroe - I Found a Dream 11) M. Chieko - Dreams 12) Nexus/Earle Birney - Ebb Begins from Dream 13) NOMA - Desert Dog 14) P. Bowles - Sleeping Song 15) P. Scherer - Horses Star in My Dreams 16) Phew - Dream 17) P. Glass - Video Dream 18) R. Blake - Nica's Dream 19) R. Slavin - Dreamzone 525 20) R. Lussier - Les Fesses de la Reine 21) R. Amarante - Fall Asleep 22) Sleeping People - Out Dream 23) Stirrup - Domi's Dream 24) Suicide - Dreams 25) S. Ciani - Thirteenth Voice 26) Trans Am - Night Dreaming 27) V. Astley - Afternoon: Summer of Their Dreams 28) Y. Honda - I Dream about You

No comments:

Post a Comment